Just Something little!

So I thought that while you guys are waiting to hear the verdict of the 'all mighty' Acai berry extract, I will try out some other products that don't need so much time to 'work'

Here is my first product!


Looks nice doesn't it! 
Lets see how it tastes.............Later...


Here is what Pukka claims:

"Night Time tea is a unique blend of soothing herbs to help you unwind. Drink it in the evening to prepare you for a deep, restful sleep and a more refreshed awakening. 


• Oat flower calms and nourishes

• Lavender soothes and relaxes

• Lime flower helps settle the mind
Naturally caffeine free, 100% organically grown and ethically sourced, we hope this is the best night time tea you will ever taste."
I always wander why these strange ingredients make us feel all sleepy!?

So I did a little research and found out that t
he tea contains something called Valerian root:
YUMMMM! Doesn't look that great! But....
I have heard that it is the same ingredient used in The sleeping tablets Nytol, So in theory the tea should be really effective. 

So tonight before bed time I shall sip my tea and hopefully fall into a deep restful sleep...Well! that's the plan anyway

Log on tomorrow to see if it really is 'Pukka' 

Laura
x



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Watch this space!

About Me

Ambitious 19 year old who is Curious about anything and everything...

About

Follow on Bloglovin