You would not believe!


This is a little different to what I normally do!

So I was on the train home, and reading Closer magazine (courtesy of a kind lady who donated it to me) and I see this article:
Now, I could actually feel my blood boiling. 
I read on to hear 'Barry' the former fattest man in the world to say this:

 “People who smoke and get cancer have Macmillan nurses and medical help – and their illness is a result of an addiction. Overeating is an addiction too, so why shouldn’t sufferers be allowed the same level of care?"

He is certainly right about the addiction, and the level of help that smokers get ect. But what really gets me, is he is expecting the same level of care as a cancer patient because HE cannot stop eating. Think of the amount of successful people who lose heaps of weight without receiving the level of care as a cancer patient!!!! They have the dedication; so they make the change. 


Women and Men like Barry need to accept that who they are is not anyone's fault but theirs. They need to change, there is so much support out there for people who want to change!


So i'm saying; If you want to change. Then YOU can do it, not the doctors or the Dietitians.


Got that off my chest.....




Here is the URL for the whole article if you wanted to have a read: 
http://www.closeronline.co.uk/RealLife/Reallifestories/obese-people-should-get-the-same-treatment-as-cancer-patients.aspx
Laura
x




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Watch this space!

About Me

Ambitious 19 year old who is Curious about anything and everything...

About

Follow on Bloglovin