Slept like a baby


The title Kind of sums up my review on Pukka Night time tea

I honestly did sleep like a baby, i've been having some trouble getting to sleep the past few weeks, so have been staying up til the early hours.

so I hopped into bed, watched Man Vs. Food, and felt my eyes slowly closing, and getting heavier: Then the next thing, I woke up at 1:30 In the afternoon, so I'm thinking a very successful sleep!

If I was to be completely honest about everything, I would have to mention the taste:
It was somewhat, Undesirable. 
It kind of tasted to me, a bit muddy or a better word.....'earthy'
And I prefer a sweeter tea, where as this wasn't really. (I guess that's why people add sugar to tea.......)
But for the benefits I think I would be able to put up with the taste for the short period of time.

Short review but I would definitely give this tea a try if you have trouble nodding of at night time

This tea was really was Pukka!

Laura




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Watch this space!

About Me

Ambitious 19 year old who is Curious about anything and everything...

About

Follow on Bloglovin