So a week and a bit of Acai.....

So it's Thursday.
My last day if taking Acai was Tuesday!
I wanted to leave it a few days after taking the Acai to see if some things changed.....


If you haven't read my previous post about trying Acai;
 It is called 'It has arrived!'


so here it goes!.....




I must admit, after just one day of taking it I noticed that I just wasn't feeling as hungry as I usually was. And apparently It contains a few key ingredients that actually suppress the appetite! So I am definitely confirming this one, I usually wake up and crave my corn flakes! But not this week. Needless to say: I still ate my breakfast (I love it too much.....)





Image from Lovebreakfast

Secondly, It is supposed to help energize you! Now, I found this out by having trouble nodding off! It only took a few days for me to notice this. Contrary to this; Acai is supposed to help those who have trouble sleeping. 
So for this point I wouldn't entirely agree as I did stop taking Acai on Tuesday, and I slept like a baby last night! 
But: Most of my time taking Acai I spent at home, so coming home from Uni may have affected my sleeping habits?! So there is a couple of factors to consider



from Google




For the change in my concentration; I think I noticed it yesterday! As it was my first working day of the week, I had a pretty packed day; And I didn't fall asleep. I would say that I was pretty switched on compared to my normally zombified state during lectures!


I didn't really see any change in my skin, but then again, I am sure that it would require longer than a week to show positive signs.


After this short amount of time of taking Acai these are the few major changes that I noticed myself.

Although I did not weigh myself; I can see how the Acai would infact help promote weight loss, due to its appetite supressing properties and probably if taken for a longer time, it would give results!!


I would say that my experience was pretty positive overall.




Would I recommend Acai Supplements? 


I'd say, why not?! I think Its alright, If your really interested in some of the points I said about and wanted to give it a go for yourself id totally recommend it.


But, Im not a doctor......






Laura
x



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Watch this space!

About Me

Ambitious 19 year old who is Curious about anything and everything...

About

Follow on Bloglovin