It has arrived!



My first health FAD for testing has arrived!

Drum roll please.....

Acai Berry extract!
You must have heard of it! It seems like every celebrity is talking about the wonders that it works. So I just had to try it for myself! 
There are so many elements of Acai that claim to be health benefits;
  • Powerful Antioxidant (these apparently get rid of all the nasty by-products that our bodies produce known as free radicals)
  • Enhancing weight loss
  • Increasing our energy levels
  • Healthier skin! Yay!
  • Better Concentration
  • Enhanced sexual performance (this i will not be testing as I'm aware of family members reading this blog.......)

When they arrived I was a bit apprehensive as the packaging is somewhat, undesirable. But its not that packaging i'm testing out! :



If you have read the ingredients you'll see there is loads of fancy words.These chemicals are added to compliment the Acai in the supplement. But I won't bore you with all of the sciency stuff.

So today is Monday and I took my first 2, they didn't taste too good, but I suppose they weren't around long enough for the taste to become unbearable! 
I don't know whether It's just my mind telling me; But about half an hour before i took the tablets I was feeling soooooo tired, then about 30 Mins after I took them, I Kind of felt more awake, which is strange!

Anyway, I will keep an update on how I'm feeling and we can decide if Acia is a health flop?

Laura 
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Watch this space!

About Me

Ambitious 19 year old who is Curious about anything and everything...

About

Follow on Bloglovin