VitaCoco - A Coconut Revolution!

I found @VitaCocoUk on Twitter, Clicked onto the website and thought " I have to have some of this!"
So very I very kindly received a very generous sample from the Vita Coco Team

Now, the last time I tried coconut water I was in New York and here is what happened...
 Happy Lovin' It...

Then I decided it wasn't as good as it looked, so I gave it to a man that seems much more happy with it..

So I found Vita Coco and I was excited to taste Coconut water again with a fresh, open mind. Not only that, but the flavours sounded absolutely delicious and I was so excited to get my hands on some!

And it arrived the following day!

 First and foremost the packaging is Fantastic, I felt really excited to open it (Call me sad..) But I even had my boyfriend telling me how great it looked!
What Flavours were in the Package?
Natural Coconut water (on its own too!) with.....
Passion Fruit
Peach and Mango
Acai & Pomegranate
Orange 
Pineapple
Which was my favourite I hear you ask!? 100% NATURAL
I know! Shock because of my previous episode in new York, But it just tasted so good and sweet all on its own. Nothing like I remember it, the only bad thing I found was there wasn't enough if the carton, I just didn't want it to end!!! (But i'm just Greedy..)
Pineapple and orange were the next two close runners...


Why is it so Nutritious?
Well you will find from reading the Cartons that it is jam packed full of electrolytes that will naturally replace the ones you lose regularly through sweat and other bodily fluids "More Potassium that a banana..Don't tell the Monkeys!"
low Calorie, Fat and Cholesterol free!
This delicious drink is Natures alternative to sugary pop and sports drinks
Its MUCH lower in sugar, salt and calories.
But also, You feel instantly hydrated, it doesn't leave that horrible sweet coating in your mouth after drinking sugary drinks. It is a fantastic product.

I have already ordered myself some more!

How could you say no?

Get yours here
Get it even Cheaper Here
Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Watch this space!

About Me

Ambitious 19 year old who is Curious about anything and everything...

About

Follow on Bloglovin