Immune Tea - Wellness Campaign

I have just poured myself a lovely warm cup of Tea Monkeys Immune Tea...

So after 5 Minutes of flavour infusion I took my first sip!
It's unlike any herbal tea that I have tasted before, as I have a sweet tooth; this has to be the least sweet of the teas I have tried. 
It is full of flavour and has a very strong aroma; with tastes that I thought I would would normally find on my plate..with fantastic seasonings!...and then it quickly mellows out to a very subtle Green tea delight.
 It's a combination of flavours that is unusually...harmonious! and very enjoyable at that!
Starting with
Green Tea
Coriander
Cumin Seeds
Ginger
Turmeric
Pepper

So why are these a combination of spices that can be classed as Immunity boosters?
As you probably already know green tea is jam packed with antioxidants and this is a great boost to anyone's immune system. DID YOU KNOW? Coriander contains ascorbic acid? (Vit C) This is a renowned antioxidant that benefits our immune system and in regards to cumin seeds they too can improve not only immunity but or energy levels.
So, Ginger...This is another spice that is so popular for soooo many medicinal purposes, and immunity is one of its front runners as it inhibits growth of bacteria internally! Turmeric, another one with antioxidant properties similar to Coriander and Green tea. Lastly but not least(ly) Pepper...Guess what, another antioxidant! 
This tea is full of those wonderful little things, not only do they benefit the Tea's functionality but the flavour is intense

Try it for yourself!
Visit Tea Monkeys website here

All the Teas in this series are only £1 a cup throughout Tea Monkey stores until the 31st of January!


Laura
x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Watch this space!

About Me

Ambitious 19 year old who is Curious about anything and everything...

About

Follow on Bloglovin