Slimming Tea - Wellness Campaign

I have just tried the 'Slimming tea' from Tea Monkeys Wellness Campaign, where the teas in this range will be only £1 a cup throughout January

So what did it taste like?
It was very similar in flavour to the immune tea, very spicy and a lovely, savoury taste throughout the tea. At first taste it hits you with a hot, spicy punch and then gently mellows into a calm green tea flavour...which I like very much.
I always thought I liked sweet tea's before I tried this range, but the last two have definitely changed me!


What's in it?
Firstly these are ingredients that I haven't really come accross in any slimming tea before:
Green Tea - Notorious for being great for metabolism and therefore weight loss, green tea is an all round winner for health!
Garcenia and Garcenia Leaves - "Aids short term weight loss"  and adds satiety to the drink, causing you to feel less hungry
Uluhal - Also known as fenugreek, the seeds are mild diuretics and can help to manage appetite, also...a good laxative
Black Seed -  Antioxidant properties, also has shown to lower your blood sugar levels. But why is it good for weight loss? Its boots your metabolism!


This is a Slimming Tea that is probably like no other I have tried. It has unusual ingredients that have the health benefits of any other 'conventional' slimming tea, it has a unique flavour which I can only say...has to be tried for yourself!

Remember! Cups of Tea from this series are only £1 a cup throughout January

Visit their website here

Laura
x



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Watch this space!

About Me

Ambitious 19 year old who is Curious about anything and everything...

About

Follow on Bloglovin