Good Hemp

This week I was very kindly sent some products from Good Hemp Food!
By Braham & Murray

I received 'Good oil' 'Good Hemp Milk' and 'Good seed'

So what is hemp?...
No, not that part! The seeds...
The seed from the hemp plant is surprisingly nutritious, containing a high amount of Essential Fatty Acids (The good fats!)

The protein found within hemp is classed as more 'complete' when compared to more common protein sources like soy or meat. It contains all 21 known Amino Acids and the 9 essential Amino Acids that we cannot produce ourselves (Omega-6 & Omega-3)
Just one teaspoon of Hemp Oil provides our daily requirement for Essential Amino Acids! Also only one glass on Hemp Milk contains 50% of our daily Omega-3 requirement.

The range of products from the Good Hemp Food company is pretty impressive. The variety allows you to be versatile with your cooking.

I made a Chicken Ramen soup, but adapted the recipe to incorporate both the Hemp Seed and the Hemp Oil, Here is a picture...I will publish the recipe in my next Blog Post so you can have a try yourselves!
YUM! If I may say so myself....
The Oil and the Seed added an incredible nutty flavour, which went so well with the Miso and Chilli!

My favourite was definitely the milk, I tried it in my hot chocolate, in a banana smoothie and on my corn flakes! All three ways it tasted amazing. 
It's naturally sweet and creamy; holding its own unique flavour but equally complimenting the food I tried it with.

I really do recommend trying some of these products, hemp is more nutritionally complete than Soy and has an incredible taste. It is a great alternative to Meat/Dairy products.

Look out for my recipe post tomorrow...in the meantime check out the Good Hemp Food Company's website and try their products out for yourself.

Try Hemp Milk FREE HERE
Laura
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Watch this space!

About Me

Ambitious 19 year old who is Curious about anything and everything...

About

Follow on Bloglovin