Good Hemp Recipe!

As you probably already know I have been kindly sent a few products from Good Hemp by Braham & Murray!

I made a Chilli Chicken Ramen Soup, using the Hemp oil and Hemp Seeds....
It was delicious

Here is a picture of all the ingredients I used:
I Lemon
Chicken Breast
Chicken Stock
Miso Paste
Pickled Ginger
Ramen Noodles
Pink Onion
Spring Onion
Potato
2 Small radishes
Corriander
Peanuts (Handful)
Green Chilli
Soy Sauce
Sweet chilli sauce
Good Hemp Oil
Good Shelled Hemp seed

So how did I do it?!...

1) I sprinkled the Hemp Seed onto a plate, and cut the chicken into slices. Then gently rolled the chicken into the hemp seed (So like a healthy Bread crumb!) And shallow fried in Hemp oil! and took the chicken strips out to rest

2) I then sauteed the onion, radishes, chilli, Spring Onion and the Potato, which were all diced into small pieces.

3) I then added about 500ml of water and brought it to the boil, adding the miso paste and chicken stock, soy sauce and a drop of sweet chilli sauce

4) In a separate pan, cook the noodles!

4) I then Plated it all up after simmering the soup for about 7 Minutes! Firstly I laid the chicken and the noodles (Kind of artistically) Into a bowl!
Like so.....

I then poured the hot soup over the noodles and chicken, and popped some pickled ginger on top for an extra zing!

Give it a go!


Laura
x





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Watch this space!

About Me

Ambitious 19 year old who is Curious about anything and everything...

About

Follow on Bloglovin