Juice until dinner...

The Title says it all really!

I know, I am so late to the game. But I just have to try it! After watching a very inspirational T.V program where a fairly overweight, middle aged Australian guy just decided he is going to take responsibility for his own health concerns and just drink juice. Fresh fruit and Vegetable juice that is....

I am sure you have probably watched it, it has been out for years!
But anyway, It got me thinking about how University has been a great excuse for me to let 'myself go' and how little fruit and vegetables I eat on a daily basis, so I thought, I like juice...

Image from Google

So here I am, 3 days in to 'Juice until dinner' and it is so hard!

But, I feel good. I am not being super strict with it and avoiding dairy as I am purely looking to increase my intake of micro-nutrients as, over the past few months, it has dwindled....

But I am feeling good about it, I look forward to my morning and Lunch time juice as I instantly feel healthier after drinking a fresh (Normally green in colour!) juice...it's strangely satisfying
Image from Google
 I am aiming to do this until I feel that I have made a positive change to my health...and to my skin!

Over the next few weeks ill be posting some of my favourite recipes.

I think, that perhaps we could all do a little more to improve our health, and who knows maybe a juice a day might be that little boost that you need!

So, who's with me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Watch this space!

About Me

Ambitious 19 year old who is Curious about anything and everything...

About

Follow on Bloglovin