Cho-Yung Follow up

Two weeks of drinking 2 cups a day of Cho-Yung, and I am now 1.3 stone lighter, I feel fantastic, I feel great!

No, no
sorry that was a bad joke
So yes I have been drinking two cups a day for two weeks; But I am sad to say I have nothing to show for it....
Although! I have been feeling a little....'different'

If you read my first post; giving a bit of info about what Cho-Yung actually is, you will have read that a certain Cassia seed has known laxative effects; I can positively report back about this ingredient! ( If you haven't read it click Here)

The other ingredients are a little hard to detect! Because without a blood glucose test I couldn't say whether Gynostemma did its job!
But when honeysuckle and Steavia are concerned, I can definitely say that without them this tea would taste like..... It wouldn't taste too good! 
But after a few cups I found the taste to be pretty nice and refreshing
(my friends did not agree!)
So you know there a couple more funky ingredients that again; I couldn't physically tell if they have done anything! but One thing I will say is that I can see the potential in this tea, If I had stuck at my healthy eating/exercise regime I would predict that it will in fact benefit your weight loss; But I am the perfect example to say that; if you do not eat to lose weight then this tea will not make the weight drop off!

so to conclude, this tea may work; if you willing to try and help it!!

But there is a lot of controversy that goes with products like these! research it, it keeps me amused for hours........


Laura
xx









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Watch this space!

About Me

Ambitious 19 year old who is Curious about anything and everything...

About

Follow on Bloglovin