Simply Enhance...Sleep Tight!

I have been very kindly sent though 15 Tea bags from Simply Supplements. 
Now as a student I could quite easily describe my sleeping pattern with one word-:
Non-Existent!
Or is that two words?!

Either way, My sleeping routine is completely..spontaneous.

So I was delighted to try out this 'Sleep Tight' Tea
What does it contain?

Camomile, Ginger and Lavender

This is the fantastic thing about this Tea...after all of the lovely 'Fancy' Teas I have been trying, its nice to go back to the basics of a good, wholesome tea.
It has a very mild taste, but you can equally taste each individual element; often the Ginger can overpower other flavours but the balance is perfect with this tea!

So why do these ingredients help us sleep?

Well you all probably know the calming nature of camomile, which is exactly what you need after a long day- with its sleep inducing properties and sweetness, its a must have ingredient for any Sleep Tight Tea!

Good old Ginger! There is nothing this fantastic root cannot do! The flavour kick is sensational and health benefits are endless. An all round relaxing affect is bound to induce a long and restful sleep.

Lavender- Is known for is calming nature, so much to the extent that it has been shown to aid sleep, and the quality of it. Not to mention the flowery aroma it adds to this Tea; warming the body into...'rest mode'

So I did indeed try this tea out for 3 Nights. I enjoyed the whole process...pouring myself a nice cuppa and snuggling in bed to enjoy it; I not only found to fall asleep quicker, but I had a less interrupted sleep.
The great thing about this tea is the physiological affect it has; my routine...well! I developed a routine, which made me think more about a restful sleep, which in turn aided me to do so, not only this, but the ingredients have been proven to aid a great nights sleep!

I have about 5 Night time tea's in my cupboard which I have bought from loads of different supermarkets, but I have never stuck with them because I found the taste too pungent! or not sweet enough....

But for Simply Supplements Sleep tight....It's a night time routine that I will carry on!

Have you tried any Night time Teas..What did you think?
Get yours here

Laura
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Watch this space!

About Me

Ambitious 19 year old who is Curious about anything and everything...

About

Follow on Bloglovin