Meridian Natural Sweeteners

I have been very generously sent two natural sweeteners from Meridian's Organic and Natural range,
I have tried many many artificial sweeteners, and none quite hit the spot! I came across Meridian, and I thought I just had to try them!

Luckily it was in fact Pancake day Yesterday, so I took this opportunity to put these to the test!
Here are my not so Impressive Pancakes drizzled with Natural Date Syrup.
This syrup contains NO additives or preservatives. 
Its great for Baking (we made banana bread too!! ) sweetening up your Muesli or porridge and Making flapjacks!..Yum
Why are Dates good for us?
Firstly they are bursting with natural Fiber and are rich in a range of vitamins and Minerals including calcium and iron....Amoungst being full of essential vitamins and minerals they therefore are fantastic for all sorts of health problems! Constipation, Intestinal discomfort and many many more.
To add to this, I found it to be very sweet, so I only need to use a small amount to taste the difference (I would have to use twice as much sugar to get the same taste...for me!)

The Barley Malt Extract is great, It has such a nice taste I could almost eat it by the spoon!
This natural sweetener is also organic
It was sweet, and almost like treacle in its consistency. 
I made a delicious drink last night, Warm milk with a spoonful of Malt stirred in, it really was lovely. And Naturally sweet! no added sugar in sight. 
Just like the Date Syrup, it is full of vitamins! All the B's...Zinc...The list goes on! Just a spoonful a day can help you to your RDA's of and In some cases improve your immune system.

Not only are these products naturally sweet, they really are full of essential vitamins and minerals that boast loads of Health benefits!
Sugar is only sweet...It provides us with Glucose for energy, but So do these natural sweeteners ! And they have proven health benefits...Unlike processed....Sugar!

Try them here

These are a fantastic substitute to sugar, and if everybody made this one small change, it could really improve our national health.....Crisis!!! we as a Country/Nation consume far too much sugar. I really do recommend these Natural Sweeteners!!

Laura
x





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Watch this space!

About Me

Ambitious 19 year old who is Curious about anything and everything...

About

Follow on Bloglovin