Chimp Nutrition - Monkey nut spread

 this week I was very kindly sent sample of Monkey nut spread from CHIMP Fitness and nutrition, you can follow them here
Firstly I would like to say I absolutely love the packaging....It's plain, its minimal and effective! It only tells me what I need to know, I like that!

So what is it?
Other than just being a spread made from roasted Monkey Nuts and peanut oil it is an energy packed snack! (sounds good, doesn't it!)
Its got a more distinct flavour, nicer than peanut butter because with all the processing the mainstream products go through, they lose their....rustic nutty flavour unlike this spread.

When I buy peanut butter, I find it really really hard to spread, Chimp Nut spread I had no trouble whatsoever, its not too runny but the perfect consistency to spread on a sandwich or to scoop out with a spoon and pop it in your protein drink. The taste? Very natural! Not too sweet or salty, I preferred it to any one I have ever tried. And also my mouth doesn't feel like I am eating a glue stick!!!


This is absolutely ideal for sporting athletes or body builders who require a high calorie diet jam packed with protein for muscle recovery, amongst other beneficial nutrients and Vitamins like Vitamin E (Generally an antioxidant) Poly-unsaturated fats (The good fats!) Folate (Cell division and loads of other cell 'stuff') Magnesium (Enzyme function) and Reservatol...I had to get my text book out for this one! (Certain studies have shown Anti-inflammatory effects, lowers cardiovascular disease and Blood sugar levels)


So why should you buy this one and not go to Tesco and buy value Peanut Butter?
Like I mentioned before it has only listed 2 ingredients..which is great for any natural product. All the other peanut butters found in stores have preservatives, added salt and sugar!
If your looking for a genuinely great and healthy Nut spread. This is the one to buy

If you want to get your hands on some, you can Email them directly at Monkeynutspread@Gmail.com

Laura
x





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Watch this space!

About Me

Ambitious 19 year old who is Curious about anything and everything...

About

Follow on Bloglovin