Did I get a Booost?

As you know, I was kindly sent a free sample of Booost Oxygen. I was so excited for it to come, as I have never tried or even heard of a product like this!

Ill keep it short and sweet!

So very promptly it arrived in the post
I even got a free bag!

( The bag didn't come with mud on, I took it to football!)

So I took 5 shots before my football match; initially my throat felt...open! Sounds silly, I know. But I felt as if I could breath easier, which gave me confidence to go all out.

Throughout the match I normally will run short bursts after running from defense to upfront and again, and again; Then I would need, say 20-30 seconds of lazy walking to catch my breath. But after using Booost I didn't notice myself standing around to recover because I was so out of breath.


Now, I have only used this in one game...and I can say that I felt somewhat 'fitter' But I will continue to use it and i'm sure will see even greater benefits!

For the elite athlete this is an ideal product, I can see it becoming a must have product for those who do intense exercise regularly.

And who knows, I may decide to go professional....and Booost will always be in my boot bag ;)

Have you tried Booost?



Laura
x







1 comments:

  1. I work for booost, so I'm totally biased. BUT, I know exactly what you mean about somehow "feeling fitter." It's so hard to describe that feeling!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogger news

Watch this space!

About Me

Ambitious 19 year old who is Curious about anything and everything...

About

Follow on Bloglovin